Get your act together: Everything you need to know about data protection in international arbitrationthe_time('j F Y');?>
In the framework of the Paris International Arbitration Week 2020, Derains & Gharavi will be hosting a webinar, entitled:
“Get your act together: Everything you need to know about data protection in international arbitration.”
Format: Tylney Hall type webinar (based on topics submitted by delegates prior to the webinar)
- Kathleen Paisley
- Melanie van Leeuwen
- Alexander Fessas – Secretary General, ICC Court of Arbitration (Paris)
- Charlie Morgan – Digital Law Lead, Herbert Smith Freehills (London)
- Xavier Favre-Bulle – Partner, Lenz & Staehelin (Geneva)
- Emily Hay – Senior Associate, Hanotiau Van den Berg (Brussels)
- Dr. Claudia Götz – Partner, Kellerhals Carrard (Basel)
Date & Time: Tuesday 7 July 2020
From: 16h00 – 18h30
For registration, please send an email with your name and affiliation to Geertje Foucault (firstname.lastname@example.org). Limited places available.
Confirmation of registration is conditioned upon the provision of at least one topic or question for discussion during the webinar.